A chronicle
Please allow me to introduce myself...
Hello visitor. I am Pritoos, a VTES player based in Madrid, Spain.
I bid you welcome to the Thessalian Scrolls, a place to share information about the never-ending war of the kindred. Here, I will gather data about Vampire: the eternal struggle tournaments and events around the world, and share it all together.
Note that here you will find just data. I will probably add some scattered and useless comments that you can just ignore. You can read the chronicle, and the conclussions are up to you. I have added some links to other sites where you can learn more about this game and how to play it, with tips and advices from players that proved their wisdom.
I am collecting all the info I can from all four sources I found available:
- The VEKN Tournament Winning Deck archive. The essential portal for any VTES player contains a list of winning decks with some data of the event they seized.
- Archon, the VTES Tournament Manager.
- The fabulous Instagram of El Setita Loco, a mad deck collector who enhances our community by gathering information of winning decks.
- The incredible and ultimate deck builder, VDB, that also holds a TWD archive with many interesting features.
This all means I will surely leave out some tournaments and decks. And some details too. I am open to any kind of constructive suggestion about how to enhance any aspect of this project, and I am ready to expand this site with any good idea anyone is free to provide. Maybe then, this place can be useful in some degree. I can answer comments in english and in spanish, and google can help me with any other language.
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario