A chronicle

Please allow me to introduce myself...


Hello visitor. I am Pritoos, a VTES player based in Madrid, Spain.

I bid you welcome to the Thessalian Scrolls, a place to share information about the never-ending war of the kindred. Here, I will gather data about Vampire: the eternal struggle tournaments and events around the world, and share it all  together on a monthly basis. 

Note that here you will find just data. I will probably add some scattered and useless comments that you can just ignore. You can read the chronicle, and the conclussions are up to you. With time, I will add some links to other sites where you can learn more about this game and how to play it, with tips and advices from players that proved their wisdom. 

I am collecting all the info I can from all four sources I found available:

  • The VEKN Tournament Winning Deck archive. The essential portal for any VTES player contains a list of winning decks with some data of the event they seized.
  • VTES Decks, a wonderful deck archive where we can find all types of builds.
  • Bcn Crisis, the greatest tournament manager tool I´ve ever seen, hosted and developed by players.
  • The fabulous Instagram of El Setita Loco, a mad deck collector who enhances our community by gathering information of winning decks.

  • The incredible and ultimate deck builder, VDB, that also holds a TWD archive with many interesting features

Thanks to all these sites, I may be able to gather a good number of winning decks and events, but this does not pretend to be the ultimate information portal about them. I do not have (at least now) information about all the VTES events that happen. I just gather all the info available to me. Also, I am only including the tournaments for which I have the precise information about the winning deck, and probably that will mean to leave some events out of my scope, but this makes sense as one of the important parts of my research involves precisely in showing the data related to those winner decks.

This all means I will surely leave out some tournaments and decks. And some details too. I am open to any kind of constructive suggestion about how to enhance any aspect of this project,  and ready to expand this site with any good idea anyone is free to provide. Maybe then, this site can be useful in some degree. I can answer comments in english and in spanish, and google can help me with any other language.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy.
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Winter 2023: The Kuyen Supremacy

Spring 2023: The Righetti Incident.

Q3 2023: The Erlik affaire